Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Cutest Little Girl...

Ok, so I may be a bit biased, but she is awfully cute!  I had to share some pictures from the last few days because she is just way too cute not to!

Maddy helped daddy get his settings right on the camera prior to her Uncle Tommy's prom by posing for a few shots at the prom's location.  Well as much as you can get a two year old to pose when there are approximately 1,000 people around, as well as a giant fountain and a "river" to explore.

Saying "cheese", she still hasn't figured out that she has to say it and look at the camera at the same time!  (Please don't judge my husband's photography skills by the first picture, I was messing around with the editing software, and the sun kept coming out from behind clouds.  The ones of his brother and his date actually turned out really nicely!)

Trying to escape to the fountain, good thing Grandma and Grandpa were there for back up!

 Watching everything but her daddy.



















She was very excited that she found plants, she thought they were vegetables, but after we told her they weren't she stopped trying to eat them!  To her credit, we just had our first visit to our CSA for the year and we got spring onions and leaf lettuce and spinach!


These are not from prom night, but I thought it was too cute not to include.  Her daddy is so proud of her budding baseball skills!  And yes, I have a "No playing ball in the house" rule, but sometimes mommy gets overruled!




That's it for now, I have an appointment on Friday and I think they will be doing another growth scan for the boys, so I should have updated stats!  YAY!



No comments:

Post a Comment