Friday, May 18, 2012

Confusion! (32 weeks 4 days)

So the boys gave us a run for our money today! On the way over to the hospital for the appointment I told Dan, Baby B is not where he usually is. We both didn't think much more about it until the sonographer told us that Baby A had only gained 3 ounces in the last 3 weeks and that B was now the second largest. We knew then that the boys had shifted and after the doctor looked at the scans he came back and reassured us that all was well and that our boys were just trying to be difficult! They had all shifted enough to be confusing! Regardless of who was who all of their dopplers and amniotic fluid pockets looked good. They were all moving and after some coaxing all practiced their breathing for us to see. They are no longer going to be checking my cervix, which kind of freaks me out a bit because I won't know if it's changing, but I really don't mind not having that ultrasound! The doctor said at this point if I were to go into active labor they wouldn't necessarily stop it, so pray that the boys and my body behave and make it to the scheduled date!

I think we have their weights correct at:
Baby A: 4 lbs 3 oz
Baby B: 3 lbs 6 oz
Baby C: 4 lbs

That's 11lbs 9oz of baby! Yikes! I'm hoping that in the next 2 weeks and 4 days they all gain enough to be around 5 pounds or more.

In other news we are currently moving into our new house! Yay! Don't worry I'm sitting around doing nothing, and it's killing me! The plan is to get most everything moved in today and tomorrow and then have my "team" of family and friends unpack tomorrow. It'll be fun to search for everything!

Please keep praying that all goes well with the pregnancy and that the boys continue to grow well. I can't believe that in less than 3 weeks I get to meet them! Also please pray that everything continues to go smoothly with the move and that we get mostly settled before the boys arrive!

No comments:

Post a Comment