Saturday, April 6, 2013

10 Months!

I cannot believe that my babies are 10 months old.  The time has flown by and I am definitely not ready for them to be one!!!  Birthday Party plans have commenced, and I have a feeling it could easily get out of hand being a first birthday party for triplets!  The theme is a secret for now, but I am sure there will be plenty of pictures and who knows if I can keep it a secret for long!

The boys had their 9 month well visit last week, and yes, I know it was almost a month late.  The doctor is very happy with how well they are growing and developing.  She said that developmentally Garrett is ahead and Ryder is right on.  I always worry about my little guy because he always seems to be a few weeks behind his brothers and sometimes it is hard to not compare them!  They are huge and somehow two of the boys are in the 63rd percentile for height and the 50(ish) percentile for weight.

The boys are all crawling, pulling standing and basically getting into everything.  They are eating pretty much everything we are with the occasional baby food here and there.  This morning for breakfast they ate 10 pancakes and 6 sausage links split between them and topped it off with morning bottles.  For dinner they ate more than Madelynn.  I am not sure how we are going to afford to feed them during their teenage years!

The boys are so much fun and have such great personalities.  It has been amazing to watch them grow and change.  They are learning so quickly.  There are so many days that I look at them and think, wow I have been blessed with amazing little boys.  I never would have thought that Dan and I would be raising triplets!

We have been blown away by the continued outpouring of love from friends and family.  Formula, food, coupons, diapers, wipes, clothes, etc.  At least once a week I hear the words "I have something for you guys."  It is such an incredible blessing.  We will never be able to express our gratitude to the extent that it is felt.  We do greatly appreciate everything and we are definitely trying to pay it forward by giving to other families with triplets (or anyone for that matter)!

We love these boys! (and of course Maddy too!)







No comments:

Post a Comment